"Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises In accordance with the provision of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) are classified in two Classes:
1. Manufacturing Enterprises-he enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production of goods pertaining to any industry specified in the first schedule to the industries (Development and regulation) Act, 1951) or employing plant and machinery in the process of value addition to the final product having a distinct name or character or use. The Manufacturing Enterprise are defined in terms of investment in Plant & Machinery.
2. Service Enterprises:-The enterprises engaged in providing or rendering of services and are defined in terms of investment in equipment."
Startup India is a flagship initiative of the Government of India, intended to build a strong eco-system for nurturing innovation and Startups in the country that will drive sustainable economic growth and generate large scale employment opportunities. The Government through this initiative aims to empower Startups to grow through innovation and design.
FSSAI registration required in case of Food business. FSSAI registration can be done central or state. It has some validity and registration required to be renew when required.
A trademark, trade mark, or trade-mark is a recognizable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others. Trademark is registered domestic or international and registered under Ministry of Commerce and industry.
Import & Export Code
IEC is required for the purpose of import and export of product or goods. IEC provides by DGFT.
12A/80G registered required in case of trust and such registration is done under Income Tax department. After this registration trust eligible for exemption of their Income and can also provide deduction to donor as well.
The Real Estate Regulation and Development (RERA) Act, 2016 is considered as one of the landmark legislations passed by the Government of India. Its objective is to reform the real estate sector in India, encouraging greater transparency, citizen centricity, accountability and financial discipline. This is in line with the vast and growing economy of India as in future many people will be investing in real estate sector.
"ESI is a must for entities employing 20 or more persons. ESI contribution is required for employees earning less than Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Employees' Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 is applicable to:
1. Every establishment which is engaged in any one or more of the industries specified in Schedule I of the Act or any
2. Activity notified by Central Government in the Official Gazette.
3. Employing 20 or more persons .
4. Cinema Theatres employing 5 or more persons."
ISO certification is a approval from 3rd party about the quality and operation of the entity. There are various ISO certification issued by the internation organization like, ISO27001 Information Security Management etc.
A patent is a set of exclusive rights granted by a sovereign state or intergovernmental organization to an inventor or assignee for a limited period of time in exchange for detailed public disclosure of an invention. Patent is also govern by intelectual property.
Copyright is a legal right created by the law of a country that grants the creator of an original work exclusive rights for its use and distribution. This is usually only for a limited time. This is govern under Intellectual Property.