Refund and Cancellation


REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY

Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows.

CANCELLATION POLICY /REFUND POLICY FOR PROJECT OWNER

As a general rule you shall not be entitled to take the refund of any amount once paid for the project posted. Project owner have to pay the money according to the milestone of project. 10% of project shall be paid as advance for a first milestone and remaining amount shall be paid according to the mutually decided milestone. Project owner cannot cancel the project once successfully posting while the project shall be auto hide from searching project page upon completion of their time for bidding.

CANCELLATION POLICY /REFUND POLICY FOR PROFESSIONAL

Company/firm have reserve a right to pay the money for any project as per their sole-discretion. The money can be shown as inactive in professional wallet upon the completion each milestone but the money shall be active once the project will finish. We will charge the 10% of wallet amount outstanding as on 30th March every year as the commission to use our platform. User can withdraw the amount of wallet upto 90% upon request for redemption and the money shall be provided to their bank account with 5 working date. The remaining 10% user cannot withdraw and shall be deducted every year at 30th March however user can use such wallet amount at the approved third party promo code i.e. user can generate promotion code of 3rd party channel partner and can use the same.